Monday, January 10, 2005

College Football recruits and Holmgren

I recently have been looking around at the Grizzlies message board for some news on potential recruits. (www.egriz.com) For those of you not Griz fans, you can go to www.scout.com to sign up and talk about anything from MLB to college skeet shooting. Anywho, I have realized that a lot, if not all, of this information needs to be taken with a grain of salt until February 2nd. Ochs proved that D1 QB can transfer down and be successful. However, some of our best QB's at Montana were HS recruits. I hope the Griz can put together another successful season in 05.

Since when did the NFL become a place to make a statement? Randy Moss...WTF? Mooning the GB faithful? Give me a break.

I believe that Holmgren will NOT be the coach in Seattle next year. He has yet to win a playoff game for Seattle. It is nice to have us winning, but this team had a roller coaster season to finish at 9-7. And for a team picked to be in the Super Bowl in some pre-season polls, and then lose to the Rams for a third time, is beyond frustrating to me. The Rams entered the playoffs 8-8, a quarter of those wins were at the hands of Seattle.

If you have a topic that you would like to see my opinion on, please feel free to add that in your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If you have a topic that you would like to see my opinion on, please feel free to add that in your comments."

I'm curious: what's your stance on salami?