Monday, February 28, 2005

31

Today is it; I turn 31, officially at 10:25 PM or something like that. I will have to admit, 30 was a bit hard. I did not think it was going to be, but I was down for a bit after last year’s big day. This year, I don't feel that way at all. This feels like another day for me. My wife and I had a great weekend, we now have surround sound. I have been missing surround sound since we moved from Missoula 20 months ago.

As I turn 31, my dog Basil turns 1. Well, he is a leap year puppy, so I am not sure how the math works on these sorts of situations. I am not one of those odd owners that will have a party at the house, with some Pedigree cake and all the neighborhood dogs over. The visual image of a cake made from Pedigree...yuck! I will post an updated photo of our dog in the near future.

Another, rather large, accomplishment coming up, I will have worked at the U for 1 year as of March 8th. This is big only because I have not lasted a year at a job since I left APS in August of 2002. Very interesting how fast the last year of my life has been.

Well, that about wraps up my gloating session for today. I cannot believe the weather that SLC is having, 50 degrees! Looks like Missoula is suppose to be warmer than us! And they say global warming is a myth...huh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have thrown a party with a pedigree cake for my dog every time. I don't consider myself odd. Asshole.