Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl and more snow

Well, I am kind of glad the Pats won. I like seeing some sort of dynasty in this era of free agency. However, I heavily doubt they will be able to make it 3 in a row.

Well, it snowed in the SLC valley today, about 6 inches of wet, thick snow. I have already vented about shoveling last month, so I will spare you today. As I type it is still snowing, so I know what I will be doing this evening.

Well, now that football is done, we can move forward with baseball, and specifically the M's season. I am cautiously optimistic about this upcoming year. I hope the potential improvement in offense helps our pitching. I think in 2 weeks, pitchers and catchers report to Tempe.

Basil has come down with sort of ear infection. There is nothing like trying to get an 80 pound dog down on the ground to put stuff in his ears. I hope the infection will be gone by Thursday, not sure how much longer Lora and I can take the physical beating.

I don't have any opinions on the current world of politics. My new position at work has severally taken its toll on my internet surfing time. I need to find that nice balance of work and surfing. Otherwise, my current events knowledge will take a huge hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am cautiously optimistic about this upcoming year."

Yes, they have clearly showed potential to contend for fourth place in the AL West.