Friday, June 17, 2005

MJ…Guilty or Star justice

Well, the long wait is over. MJ is found not guilty. WTF happened here? From what I heard about this case, he should be found guilty. All the evidence, all the witnesses and the fact this is not the first family to charge the musician with child molestation.

Not that I want to get all wrapped up in this worthless trial, but I would have liked to be a fly on the wall in the jury room. When the verdict was read, I was not surprised one bit. I think it was going to be a given that he would be found not-guilty. I was rather disappointed. Here is a “man” (and I use that term loosely) that is in some desperate need of some help. Many may say the same about me. I think Dave Letterman has it correct in calling him a “freak”.

Anyway, the rest of the MJ fans around the world can finally get on with their lives. Now, I need to go bid on Ebay for one of those doves.

No comments: