Friday, September 30, 2005

Up on the roof…Vegas baby!

Tomorrow I will be taking the climb up to the roof to “winterize” our swamp cooler. I have been thinking about this all week, and I am NOT looking forward to it. The job should only take 20-30 minutes, if that. The hardest part will be getting over my fear.

Next weekend I will be attending iForum in Vegas. I have not been to Vegas since coming of age. The last time I was there, the Mob ran the show and “The Strip” didn’t exist. Of course, I was 5 or so. Maybe I saw a “hit” and didn’t realize it.

Not much else to report. This weekend will be our fall cleanup time as temperatures are supposes to be in the 80’s. Of course, Tuesday is going to be a high of 60, gotta love fall. Since I won’t be able to attend UM’s homecoming this weekend. I will have a beer and watch the game online.