Thursday, October 20, 2005

Congrats Sox and Astros…NBA, just shut up!

I sure hope this turns out to be a great World Series. We have two of the best pitching teams going head-to-head. I give the edge to the White Sox, they have a bit better offense, but we shall soon see. I am still amazed at how the starting pitching for the Sox performed in their last series with the Angels.

The NBA players need to just shut up. I see that the 8 million dollar Marcus Camby is asking for a “clothing allowance” or something like that, to meet the new dress code. Whatever. The players are making a mountain out of this mole hill. Sorry, need to wear a collared shirt and not that Walt Frazier jersey on the sidelines. Personally, I am happy about this, help clean up the image of the NBA. I have not watched a complete NBA games since the last strike. So, no matter what, they won’t bring me back into the mix as a fan.

No comments: