Monday, December 19, 2005

Caroler etiquette and Shopping

What is the proper listening etiquette for carolers? It seems like the carolers are not the ones on stage. I appreciate the thought of coming to our house to sing, but standing in my doorway being sung too is surprising uncomfortable. It seems that the 5 minutes I am being sung to, is the longest 5 minutes in history.

We are 4 days away from leaving for MT, I am very excited. I was throwing the ball for my dog in the backyard, and my elbow was sore after 2 tosses. Apparently, my training program for the big game is not as good as once thought.

Got all of my Christmas shopping done early this past Saturday. Why wait so late? I did not charge one item for Christmas this year. Waiting for paychecks was my delay.

I hope to blog between now and when we leave. However, if the opportunity to do so does not present itself: Merry Christmas to my 3 readers. And Bill, I will see you Friday night!

No comments: