Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wiretaps...just shut up!

Wow, times have changed. Picture a Democrat in the White House committing unlawful wiretaps on the Lions Club of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Republicans would want his head on a stake outside the White House. Let’s get serious, they impeached Clinton for lying about a blow job, of course they would talk about impeaching a Democrat president for using wiretaps in an unlawful way.

When the shoe is on the other foot, it is kind of funny to me. Of course the argument of "homeland security" is constantly brought up. Just remember that when a Democrat puts a wiretap on your phone for "security reasons", you were okay with it when good ole W was in office.

If you want to live where the government controls your lives more than they already do, move to Cuba. What? You don't like that tone in my argument? I am sorry. When I made my voice heard about being against the war, I was told to move to France.

Think about it. How many seconds would it honestly take the leader of the "Free World" to call a judge to get a warrant for a wiretap? I am willing to say 15 minutes or 900 seconds, max. If he has any sort of just cause, a judge regardless of political leanings, would grant the warrant.

In closing, I am going to attempt to blog no more about politics. This is a complete waste of my time, and yours.

No comments: