Monday, February 06, 2006

The Ads

First, a thank you to Bill. After the first quarter, I was feeling great! I was happy with the no first downs for Pitt, and the fact that we were moving the ball fairly well all in all.

My favorite ad, the MacGyver MasterCard. Why? Anyone that makes fun of ones self, gets a gold star in my book. Of course, Richard Dean Anderson could probably use the money, but it was a fairly creative ad, plus it had explosions.

The worst ads: FedEx and Pepsi. Why is it that the only thing I remember from the Pepsi ad is a coke can? I think I missed Pepsi's message in that one. The FedEx caveman was totally gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that). I think it is a spin off of a movie, however, clearly not the best choice in my book.

So, who went to godaddy.com today? Budweiser always has some fairly well done ads and a few bombs as well. ESPN Mobile ad, not bad. Burger King, thank you for admitting the King looks creepy.

No comments: