Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Baseball is almost here!

Trying to live up to my promise of no more politics on my blog is challenging. I will make one comment. It took 3 years to "justify" this war, and these justifications are not even coming from our government. It is about 3 years too late; we are waist deep in this shit now. Does the justification really matter at this point? Is it going to get us out any sooner? That would be a no. In my opinion, it is a moot point. Thanks for attempting to raise the president’s approval rating, because this will work. Again, that still doesn't not make this war "right". The Middle East is not a place for us to spread democracy. The power of the people needs to rise up to win this war, not the power of the USA. Okay...again, trying to live up to my promise of no more politics starting......now!

I am going to quickly mention that baseball in order to lower my blood pressure.

My fantasy team is questionable at best. However, this goes for most teams at this time of year, I won't know more on this until about tax day, perhaps even Cinco de Mayo.

I did something new this year, and tried to go after rookies that were sold as "hot prospects". Every year, someone finds the Zach Duke's of the league and does fairly well with them in their lineups. This year I tried that with the new Mariners catcher Johjima. I broke my own rule of never putting players from my favorite team on my fantasy teams. I have also added the CF for the White Sox Brian Anderson, and a potential starting pitcher for Florida in Scott Olsen. This could really back fire, especially having a Marlin on my team, but time will tell.

I will be sure to keep all 3 of my readers informed of my progress or lack there of.

No comments: