Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Darn A's!

This series carries a lot of weight with me, a 3 game road series against the A's. The A's always appear to get red hot in the summer months. I am not sure what it is, but once June hits, the green machine starts it journey to the top of the West heap.

Felix won't be pitching this series, and we could use him, he is the M's hottest pitcher right now. However, King Felix does get to face the Giants on a FOX televised game Saturday. This will give me good reason to get all yard work done in a timely manner. (Assuming the SLC Fox station actually carries the game). I have sent many angry emails to television stations around the area complaining of advertised coverage of the Seahawks and Mariners in the past.

Only 10 days until our Spinone Roundup! I am excited to see how bizarre other Spinone are. Basil was our first ever interaction with a Spinone. We have heard there are others in the SLC area, but never have seen them. Going back to his breeder will be nice. Sadly, his mom is no longer with us and his dad has returned to his kennel in Wisconsin. I hope that others from his litter will be there.

1 comment:

Montana1 said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. Missoula folks are REAL. Sorry you ended up in SLC.

So I'm a diehard Red Sox fan. I don't mind the Ms. except they seem to pretty much suck every year (except that 1 year that they won 100+.)

I usually venture to Safeco once a year for the Ms-Sox series, but can't make this year due to starting a new job.

Anyway, if you want to see a Missoulian that is on her way, check out Liz Carisle. She's an outstanding singer/songwriter that just graduated from Haaavard.

I'll check in again. Keep writing.