Monday, June 26, 2006

The Roundup rocked

We are fresh off a trip to the Driggs, ID area for the Spinone Roundup. It was a great time. This was Basil's first time around other Spinones since birth. I can honestly say, I don't think I have seen our dog happier. Everyone that reads this blog could probably care less, but we played a few games. It was a fairly laid back atmosphere. They were going to show us a hunting trial for the dogs, but that never did happen. I am sure we will do this event every 2 years, it was fun.

We camped at a great little campground in Victor, ID. The lots were decent size and grassy. Besides the highway noise which was not a lot, it was pretty quiet. Showers were older, but in good shape.

I have only been to the Driggs area, Teton valley twice that I can remember. This is a very beautiful area. The Wyoming side is better for view, but not for price.

No comments: