Wednesday, July 12, 2006

National Anthem

I liked the National Anthem last night to begin the All Star game. There was no "Whitney-izing" or "Whiney-butchering" of the song. It was straight and to the point, well done.

I never served in the military, but watching those jets fly overhead makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I have only seen this live at a couple of Griz games before we departed town, and it had the same affect on me there too.

On a totally different note, I have Public Enemy playing over my Sirius online currently. I am going through an "old school" rap/hip-hip phase for some reason.

3 comments:

Montana1 said...

By George, I think I've got it!

Bill said...

Dude! Did you change your RSS feed settings to not send out the full post? Bad Josh. Very bad... BOOO!

:)

--Bill

Brandy Night Rock said...

You complain about someone singing the anthem wrong whilst extolling the virtues of Chuck D? I guess bi-polar ain't just for magnets anymore, homey!

Anyway, I'm a huge P.E. fan and am glad you put down the Led Zep for a bit to smell what Flava Flav was cookin'.