Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I made the draft

And I think I wish I missed it. 14 teams is a lot, so much that the FA market is already dried up. Here is my not-so-steller picks with their pick number in ( ):

1. (12) L. Jordan RB
2. (17) M. Bell RB
3. (40) D. Culpepper QB
4. (45) W. Dunn RB
5. (68) J. Galloway WR
6. (73) D. Mason WR
7. (96) C. Brown RB
8. (101) D. Brees QB
9. (124) J. Porter WR
10. (129) J. Stevens TE
11. (152) S. McNair QB
12. (157) N. Kaeding K
13. (180) Atlanta DEF
14. (185) J. McCown QB
15. (208) J. Cutler QB

Of course, now I want the season to start tomorrow, but we all know that is not going to happen.
Way to go M's, pulling one out in the bottom of the 9th! We need to sweep the evil empire, or at least try for 2 out of 3 games with them.

2 comments:

Montana1 said...

That was a bizarre draft. I don't think I've ever selected a team that quickly. The short time span forced some panic picks. I have to disagree with the free agent comment. Wait a week or two into the season and some decent pickups will emerge. It will be a fun season. And you were worried about trash talking?

Montana1 said...

How pathetic! The Ms swept the Sox. Of course, if you look at the Sox lineup, it looks like a AAA club.

Oh well, congrats to the Ms. My verification word seems to fit: SLORG!