Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Things that have to go!

I walk my dog easily 6 nights a week. On our typical walking routes, I have noticed an increase in the amount of dog crap on the sidewalk. Not next to, not in the grass, but ON THE SIDEWALK. What moron lets his/her dog go poop on a sidewalk and NOT pick it up? This is just rude, period. I don't understand this. What can the owner possibly say "I didn't see it"? Unless your dog is crapping chips of cement, dark shit on a light surface tend to be obvious. It is like trying to say you didn't pee in the snow as you leave a spot with a huge yellow mark zipping up your pants. Dogs are not like horses, they have to actually stop and squat.

With the days becoming shorter and shorter, I fear for what the sole of my shoes may bring home.

No comments: