Friday, November 10, 2006

Fall is here, maybe winter

No more 70+ degree days for the Salt Lake valley. The highs this weekend will probably reach upper 40's at best. I still have a fair amount of yard work to complete.

One more week until the "Brawl in the Wild". We will be making our annual trek to a local water hole to watch the Griz/Cat battle. The only part that stinks about this, we have to watch it with Bobcat fans. It is looking like this game will rival that of Rutgers/Louisville...but only better of course.

It amazes me every year how much Christmas stuff is out before Halloween. I know that the date is November 10, but it is still overwhelming to me.

Not much else going on, need to catch up on the hot stove league so I can see who the M's are considering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've been watching many Griz games this year, but the offense is not so good. I expect a tight game. There is a real possiblility that the griz could lose. It's in Mizzou, so that helps...