Sunday, November 26, 2006

Go Griz....FU BYU

The Griz offense was clicking on all cylinders in yesterdays win over McNeese State. We hope to have a great game against SIU. The Salukis have been impressive this year and should give the Griz a run for their money.

The Utes blew it on the last play. As 0:00 displayed on the clock BYU quarterback John Beck threw a dead duck to a wide open receiver in the end zone. Have I mentioned before how much I cannot stand BYU?

The weekend has been nice in SLC. Today is our day for Christmas lights.

Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did avoid going shopping on "Black Friday".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, sorry the 'U' didn't win. I mean the refs did give them 10 points. If BYU wins when the other team is given that kind of present, can you really be mad about BYU winning?

Bluefin said...

I can always be mad about BYU winning.

It comes naturally, no matter what the circumstances.