Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I know I am a day early, however I am not sure I will blog tomorrow. Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

The Mariners appear to be in the Bonds market. I am not sure why we are apparently in this hunt. We are also looking into Igawa, another pitcher from the Far East that played for the Hanshin Tigers. Since they lost out on Daisuke Matsuzaka, we will go after a pitcher that is so far flying in under the radar. As always, I am looking forward to after Thanksgiving when the hot stove really gets going.

Justin Morneau should have won the AL MVP. I heard a lot of people gripe about Jeter. It was my opinion that no matter what, a Twin was going to receive the award this year. My vote earlier in the year was Mauer.

Here is a shocker, the Yankees want Zito. Really? You actually want pitching this year? Here is a good place to find baseball rumors. (And for you football fans).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that the Sox have the negotiating rights for Daisuke Matsuzaka. Whether they can sign him, with Bora$$ as his agent, remains to be seen. I hope he's as good as advertised. Bonds should retire. Aaron deserves the NR record. Bonds does not.

How bad is it being a M's fan? At least Boston puts up a fight most years!

Have a good Turkey Day.