Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote Today

I know, I am the first to tell you this, but it is important to use your "voice".

The Seachickens looked ok last night, or at least Seneca did. The wide receivers need to learn how to catch the ball and I saw 3 false starts in a row. We are not looking like the Super Bowl runner-ups from last year.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the TV show "Friday Night Lights" is shown on Tuesday night?

Kudos to the ad agency for Geico. I am all for creative and funny ads, and they have yet to disappoint. I won't buy Geico car insurance because of this, but I still enjoy the ads.

Not much else to update everyone on. I have a few other topics rolling around in my head that are currently MIA but hope to put those lost ideas into cyberspace in the coming days.

No comments: