Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What are the Seahawks doing?

A loss to Arizona. I am not sure what I think about this. Was Arizona on their "A" game? Is Seattle just falling apart? I am starting to think it is the second one. The Packers even helped us by beating San Fran. We are running close to the edge of not winning the NL Worst division.

The Red Sox sure know how to make 51 Million a dramatic figure. Midnight on Thursday is the cutoff for a offer to Dice-K. I heard today that Red Sox officials are going to raise their offer, even though that ass hat Boras has not countered yet. I have mixed feelings on this. You could very well be overpaying someone that is going to have a 1-2 year adjustment to MLB. Of course, the flip side to that coin is he comes in an dominates and goes 23-1 with a 1.76 ERA.

No comments: