Thursday, June 07, 2007

2 outa 3

So much for our sweep over the hapless O's. So I guess "Justin" was right, the O's do suck. The M's are doing what they can to remain over .500. Jarod Washburn is now the starting pitcher in question. However, since removing Weaver from our starting rotation we have been doing very well. I think that Jarod, overall, is not a bad pitcher, but hit a bad string of luck. At least, that is what I keep telling myself.

It is currently overcast today in the Sound area. I am still adjusting to this working from home bit, it is somewhat challenging. However, the coffee is a lot better than it ever was at the office.

Went to the M's game last Friday. Again, I saw Washburn pitch and not pitch well. The M's went through the entire bullpen, or so it seemed. It was a lot of fun and a close game, had the chance to see both Sosa and Gagne as well as Ichiro break a Mariner record for his hitting streak.

No comments: