Thursday, October 04, 2007

How did I do...NL

Ugh, I apparently cannot predict my way out of a wet paper bag.

I did give the Brewers and Cubs some "potential" good news to start the season.

I guess having 10,000 losses is nothing, way to go Phillies. They were 7 games back with 17 to play and knocked out the Mets on the LAST day of the season. The Rockies and Padres also gave us some reasons to cheer.

NL East (Final)

NL East (Me)

Philly*

NYM*

NYM

Philly

Atlanta

Atlanta

Washington

Florida

Florida

Washington


NL Central (Final)

NL Central (Me)

Chicago Cubs*

St. Louis*

Milwaukee

Cincy

St. Louis

Milwaukee

Houston

Chicago

Cincy

Houston

Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh


NL West (Final)

NL West (Me)

Arizona*

Arizona*

Colorado*

LA**

San Diego

San Diego

LA

San Fran

San Fran

Colorado


Overall grade = D-

** = World Series representative
* = playoff teams

Again, hyperlinks on the "me" section

No comments: