Saturday, December 01, 2007

Some HD venting

This post should come in really clear! Look at how vivid the words are!

Anywho, the HD debate is waging in my head. We use Comcast for both TV and internet. Logic states that Comcast does not have enough bandwidth coming through the wire to supply the same amount of HD as Dish. Do we make the switch or not? What is the point of having an HD set, if you cannot experience all your shows in HD goodness?

Football is killer in HD, you cannot beat it. I say this because I will not pay the overpriced amount to attend a Seahawks game...this year. During baseball season, all the home games for the M's are televised in HD, love that too!

Oh well, I guess I will remain content with Comcast.

When is this whole Blu-ray vs. HDDVD debate going to end?

1 comment:

Bill said...

Drop your cable and just get the stuff over the air. Free!

Other shows: Bittorrent!

Put a Windows MCE box under that HD set, and life will be good...

HDDVD vs. Bluray will become moot when we get HD downloads...

--Bill

p.s. To answer your question on my blog, yes, I did land at Auburn. Worked out great.