Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fantasy Baseball team for 2009

As I do every year, I post my starting roster for Fantasy Baseball. The roster at the end of year, does not usually look this pretty. I took a couple of risks on offense by attaining some players with high K rates, historically. There were a couple of players that I wanted that I missed out on (Verlander and Carpenter).

Fielders


C

Chris Iannetta

1B

Ryan Howard

2B

Ian Kinsler

3B

Kevin Youkilis

SS

Khalil Greene

OF

Corey Hart

OF

Ryan Ludwick

OF

Andre Ethier

Util

Adrián González

Pitchers



Brandon Webb


Roy Halladay


Francisco Liriano


Jon Lester


Scott Kazmir


Kevin Slowey


Jair Jurrjens


Kenshin Kawakami


Jesse Litsch


Anthony Reyes

Closers



Francisco Cordero


Chad Qualls


We have 10 teams this year, and I am taking over as commish from "Greg". Should be a fun year!

No comments: