Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Injuries…really?

The Seahawks just released their injury report for Week 5.  It says, "See week 5 from 2008."

All kidding aside, I am growing tired of the Seahawks, or more accurately their fan base, putting all the excuses for a 1-3 start on injuries.  True, we are missing key players, but I am not sure if they suddenly return, they can turn things around.  Matt Hasselbeck was still playing when Frank Gore ran all over the field in the San Fran game.  Not sure if Lofu would have had much of an impact either.

From what I saw of the Colts game, I think a few key players were still on the bus trying to get to the game.  Again, I predict a crushing defeat this week at home.  I am going to go out on a limb and say we lose 28-10 and give up over 200 yards rushing. 

No comments: