Friday, February 12, 2010

6 days until pitchers and catchers report and thank you Yahoo!

We only have 6 days until my Spring officially starts.  I am more than excited for this.

On a bright note, Yahoo! started registration for fantasy baseball 3 days after the conclusion of the NFL season.  This is the earliest start since I have been participating in the Yahoo sponsored league.  I have already been spamming the crap out of my league members with excitement.  Being a Seahawk fan is rough.  Having this release and attention grabber, helps ease the sports woes from the fall. 

We are adding keepers to the mix this year.  It will be our first year with this change in place so we will see how it goes.  Yahoo! apparently has adjusted their stance on pay-for leagues as I do not need to upgrade to Plus to have this service or StatTracker.  In fact, I do not see any way to upgrade my league if I wanted to!  But with these two features being included in the free version, I have no reason to upgrade.  Good luck to all the managers of Red Meat and Potatoes!

I will need to write Yahoo! as I have yet to receive my 2nd place trophy from last year.  The only true need is so I can update my Facebook profile picture. 

No comments: