Thursday, February 04, 2010

Powerball!

This week marked the arrival of Powerball to the state of Washington.  We have several lottery games already in play, but this one is getting some great attention on sports radio.  For example, callers have been providing their top 6 numbers for the main sporting clubs in the area.  I thought I would do the same.  The only limitation is that the numbers are 1-59 and for Powerball being 1-39.

Seahawks.  The range itself negates a lot of stars in my eyes with Largent (80) and Jacob Green (79).  Norm is on my list because he was a Pro-bowler for Seattle and owned a great card shop in Crossroads mall that I would frequent.

  • #9 Norm Johnson
  • #10 Jim Zorn
  • #22 Dave Brown
  • #28 Curt Warner
  • #45 Kenny Easley
  • #37 Shaun Alexander – Powerball

Mariners. 

  • #4 Harold Reynolds
  • #3 A-rod
  • #11 Edgar Martinez
  • #21 Alvin Davis
  • #24 Junior - PowerBall
  • #51 Ichiro and Randy Johnson

Sonics:

  • #3 Dale Ellis
  • #20 Gary Payton
  • #24 Tom Chambers
  • #34 X-man – Powerball
  • #32 Downtown Freddie Brown
  • #40 Shawn Kemp

If you choose to play these numbers and win, let me know as I feel I deserve a fair shake of the earnings. 

No comments: