Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

That time of year again where we try to pretend to work while watching games online (Thank you CBS).  Been fairly exciting so far, the Griz put up a decent showing but well just a bit short. 

I have not watched more than 2 minutes of college basketball up to this point.  So my bracket was solely based on what team had a better name or color uniform this year.  Needless to say, I am rank 3,000 after the first day with a local radio station.

Been too busy with work to really feel out the Mariners Spring performance.  Apparently, Lee is fairly aggressive and will be serving a 5 game suspension once the season begins.  Sweeney is making a huge case to be placed on this team, hitting the cover off the ball. 

Our fantasy draft is less than 2 weeks away, I better get my ducks in a row!

No comments: