Friday, April 02, 2010

iPhone app: Yahoo fantasy baseball

I am currently disappointed with version 1.0.  However, in the “coming soon” section, most of be gripes will be gone.

Currently, you cannot browse available players on the free agent market.  This is going to be an issue fairly early in the season.  I prefer apps over the website in fantasy sports as they load much quicker and are more responsive. 

The other shortcoming, is the lack of seeing the league page.  It would be nice to see the transactions that have occurred and the trash talk that was on the message board.  Along those same lines, it would be nice to post to the league’s message board. 

I am still happy with the app for what I need it to do in my immediate future.  Assuming that 1.2 or whatever the next version will be can hit the market by the end of April, I highly recommend this application.

1 comment:

fantasy hockey iphone app said...

Wow, great blog.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.