Monday, August 16, 2010

Catching up is hard to do

I have been avoiding the Mariners for a bit.  It was getting too embarrassing to watch as we would do a better job of connecting in the dugout then on the field. 

I hate to say it, but I predicted the firing of Don.  Of course, I only said this to myself, but the minute after Jack Z gave Don Wak the dreaded “vote of confidence” I knew his career in Seattle was over.  Whenever this happens, the person be applied this vote is going to axed.  Either within days or at the conclusion of a season.  But no matter what, a vote of confidence is a death sentence.

What needs to happen now?  Not really sure.  The season has been over since about May so you might was well give some prospects the opportunity to perform at the major league level in September. 

I hope to regain some interest soon, but watching them play right now is a painful process. 

No comments: