Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Going to be self promoting, watch out!

As if social networking did not do this enough for me, I am forced to manually post my blog to Facebook.  Yes, you heard me, forced!

The synch between blogger and Facebook works when it wants.  Appears to really have a mind of it’s own.  Awhile back I could manually force an update to appear in Facebook, but apparently that functionality has disappeared. 

So, I am now forced to put my blogger blight manually into Facebook for all to read.  I am sure that now, since I have said something, the upload process will magically work.  Of course, you could just subscribe to my RSS feed and I would not be put into this situation. 

Trying to expand beyond my three loyal readers.  (No offense to the two of you since I represent the third)

No comments: