Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MLB Prediction results: AL Central

What I predicted:                       Actual Results:

Minnesota Minnesota
Detroit Chicago
Chicago Detroit
Cleveland Cleveland
KC KC

Much better than the AL East for sure.  Here is a link to my post back in March.  I do make comment that this would be a 2 horse race for first and sure enough it was.  Detroit tried to make it interested but finished 13 games back when it was all said and done.  In reading through my post in March, nothing really strikes me as noteworthy.  I do mention Austin Jackson as the starter in CF for Detroit, but I think a blind monkey could have predicted that.  I will say, Austin is going to be a good pickup in Fantasy Baseball, as he becomes more comfortable at the plate as he lowers his strikeout totals.

I give myself a “B” for hitting 4 out of 5. 

No comments: