Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MLB Prediction results: NL Central

Predicted:                                  Actual:

Chicago Cincinnati
St. Louis St. Louis
Milwaukee Milwaukee
Cincinnati Houston
Houston Chicago
Pittsburgh Pittsburgh

Let's just begin with the cop out phrase from the post in March:

“I will say the top 4 teams in the central could produce a race this year that comes down to the final week of the season.”

Not the best phrase, but it does attempt to clear my selections and have Cincy in first…just kidding.  I have another great phrase in my paragraph about the Reds:

“Could Cincinnati be the next team to give the Cardinals a run for their money?”

I think they did.  Put in the surprise MVP of Votto and you have a quality team to start the 2011 season. 

Being the grader for this exercise, I will give myself a “C”.  Why?  Because I felt I came somewhat close.  See if I ever put the Cubs first again!

No comments: