Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MLB Prediction results: NL East

My prediction:                            Actual Results:

Atlanta Philadelphia
Philadelphia Atlanta
Florida Florida
NYM NYM
Washington Washington

I really thought Atlanta had what it took to overtake Philly.  The injured and inconsistent Jair Jurrjens did little to help Atlanta’s pitching this year.  Jason Heyward, as predicted, was a bright spot for Atlanta and will continue to have a rich career.  As far as Philly goes, I have a cop out statement on them as well:

“This team is solid, all around. I picked Atlanta just to be different, but there is no reason why the Phillies should not repeat as NL East champs, and perhaps once again represent the NL in the World Series.”

That run on sentence turned out to be only partial true. As far as my grade goes, I am going with a “B”.  I feel I represented this division as accurately as possible.

No comments: